Taste the bounties of Hokkaido, in Hokkaido.
At ZUI, enjoy modern cuisine based on kaiseki dining.
We offer the blessings of the sea and mountains in an unrestricted style.
Breakfast 07:00-10:00 (last entry at 09:30)
Dinner 17:30-21:00 (last entry at 20:00)
Our 88-seat restaurant featuring locally grown ingredients of Hokkaido is based on Japanese cuisine with Western-style arrangements.
We also offer a wide selection of wine and Japanese sake.
Our teppanyaki kaiseki serves further upgraded ingredients in a private dining atmosphere.
- Please notify us by 8 p.m. two days before your arrival regarding food allergies, dietary restrictions, and requests for meals for children whose meals are not included in the stay. We are not able to accommodate requests made after that deadline.
- Additional fees apply for teppanyaki kaiseki, and a reservation is required by 8 p.m. two days before your arrival.
- Additional meals are not available to accommodate changes in the number of guests after arrival.
- Meals are not available after the final seating at 8 p.m.
- À la carte menu is not available
- Room service is not available.