Complete the form below to have lessons ready to go on your arrival in Niseko
- 5 hours Full day private lesson: ¥53,000
- 3 hours Half day private lesson: ¥33,000* Normal group lesson can accommodate up to 4 people, ¥3,000 extra for the group that has 5 people in total. (Maximum is for 5 guests)
- Extended time fee : ¥10,000 extra per hour
- Backcountry tour 4 hours: ¥30,000 for one people
¥45,000 for group booking (up to 4 people in total)
- Extended time fee: ¥10,000/hour
- Second guide request: ¥10,000/for Group
* Second guide is available as you need, however if your group is 5 people & up to 6 people, it is required to hire the second guide.
- Niseko Cursing 2 hours: ¥11,000 for one guest
¥20,000 for group booking (up to 4 guests in total)
Location: Hirafu-Hanazono or Annupuri or Moiwa
- Niseko Cursing 4 hours: ¥20,000 for one guest
¥40,000 for group booking (up to 4 guests in total)
Location: All mountains and Moiwa
Please note the private lesson conditions below
- Lessons can accommodate up to 4 people, ¥3,000 per extra person(Max.5 people).
- Extended time fee : ¥10,000/hr
- All non-6hrs private lessons must start and finish @ Grand Hirafu.
- Lesson is flexible, we provide technical lesson, powder lesson and resort cruising.
- Please indicate if you have any special requests, for example preferred language of instructors.
- All lessons are subject to availability and only deemed confirmed if you receive a confirmation from Chalet Ivy Hirafu.
- Please note all lessons are private unless specified. Also, only one discipline (i.e. skiers or snowboarders) with the same level will be put into the same private lesson.
- All persons in the lesson should have the same ability.
- Lift passes, lunch and ski gears are not included in the lesson fee.
- No compensation can be made for weather conditions or other operational conditions outside the control of Chalet Ivy and the ski schools.
- By submitting this form, you understand that skiing and snowboarding are hazardous sports and that you agree that neither Chalet Ivy, the instructors nor the ski schools providing the lessons shall be held liable for any lost or stolen equipment, accident, injury or injury resulting in death that occurs before, during or after the lesson.
- Cancellation within 8 to 14 days of the lesson date: 50% cancellation charge
- Cancellation within 7 to 4 days of the lesson date: 70% cancellation charge
- Cancellation within 3 days of the lesson date: 100% cancellation charge
- Cancellation at the peak season (Dec 24, 25, 26, 31, Jan 1): Non-refundable
- Days shall be counted based on Japanese Standard Time.
- When services cannot be provided when the guest is at fault, the fee shall be charged to the guest.