Chalet Ivy’s Ski Concierge provides a wide range of quality ski & snowboard equipment for rental at a very competitive price.
Our friendly experienced Ski Concierges are always available to provide sound technical advice and adjustment on equipment as well as latest mountain and weather conditions.
Please see our season rental equipment price list and model list on this page.
Chalet Ivy can assist guests with ski rentals in advance; please submit our rental form.
Ski lockers are also available just opposite the Ski Concierge.
Chalet Ivy’s very own Winter Activity Counter provides one-stop service allowing guests to book ski and snowboard lessons as well as all winter activities directly at our counter.
Our experienced staff will provide the latest on slope conditions and the best advice on equipment to ensure a fun, wonderful experience in the powder snow paradise.
Below is a list of typical lessons on offer.
- 6hrs private lesson
(incl. break time / start time: 0830, 0900, 0930,1000): 62,000JPY (Low season) / 68,000JPY (High season)
- 5hrs private lesson
(incl. break time / start time: 0830, 0900, 0930,1000): 53,000JPY (Low season) / 58,000JPY (High Season)
- 3hrs private lesson
(provided am only. start time: 0830, 0900, 0930): 34,000JPY (Low season) / 37,000JPY (High season)
- 2.5hrs private lesson
(provided pm only. start time: 1330, 1400): 30,000JPY (Low season) / 33,000JPY (High season)
- Low season = Until Dec.14.2019 & from Mar.1.2020
- Low season Full day lesson advance booking price: 5hrs 47,000JPY / 6hrs 55,000JPY
- Lesson before Dec. 14.2019, book before Nov.30.2019
- Lesson from Mar.1.2020, book before Feb.14.2020
- Lessons can accommodate up to 4 people, 3,300JPY per extra person(Max.5 people).
- Extended time fee : 12,000JPY/hr (Only for Low season)
- All non-6hrs private lessons must start and finish @ Grand Hirafu.
- Lesson is flexible, we provide technical lesson, powder lesson and resort cruising.
- Backcountry Guide up to 4 people : 4hrs 49,000JPY / 5hrs 60,000JPY
- Extended time fee : 11,000JPY/hr
- Second guide request : 16,000JPY / for Group
- Second guide is available as you need, however if your group is over 5 people up to 6 people, it is required to hire the second guide.
Chalet Ivy can assist in purchase of the all mountain lift pass.
Complete the form through the link on this page to purchase a pass ahead of your visit to Niseko. Please refer to all mountain lift prices.
All other lift passes may be purchased directly from the ski lift office; please refer to these helpful links.
Important notes and cancellation policy
- All bookings must be made at least one week in advance
- Please note your requested ski pass will be ready for your pick up at the reception when checking in
- Please note the addition of ￥1,000 of deposit will be added to the cost of the ski pass
- 100% credit card guarantee is required to secure the booking
- Final payment shall be payable upon check out
- 20% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation if cancels within 14 days to the commencement date
- 100% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation if cancels within 48 hours to the commencement date
- All cancellations will only be waived in the event of illness or injury whereby the guest must present a medical certificate from a local hospital or local physiotherapist stating the dates the guest was incapacitated. The refund will be offered only to the guest whose name appears on the medical certificat