Niseko & Chalet Ivy is within easy access to an international airport and some of Japan’s most culturally celebrated areas including Sapporo & Otaru, as well as a range of other smaller resorts.
We can assist to arrange for private transfer to and from the airport, please complete this form if you wish for such arrangement. For bus transfers, please book directly through the below links. Please also note the availability of winter bus schedules varies and are usually available for booking in October / November depending on the bus companies.
Niseko is a 2 hour drive from the areas closest airport, New Chitose International Airport, and Sapporo city, Hokkaido’s lively capital and a renowned cultural hot spot. The area is accessible via train & bus throughout all seasons, connecting the area directly with Otaru, Sapporo & New Chitose International Airport. Chalet Ivy strongly recommends avoiding driving a private or rental vehicle during the winter months given the heavy snow the region experiences.
Private Transfers are the most convenient and comfortable method to get around in and out of the Niseko area.
Chalet Ivy can assist in booking private transfer between Chitose Airport, Sapporo and Chalet Ivy. Please let us know if you require such service by completing this form.
Indicating pricing & max passengers (in brackets) for each class of vehicle, including luggage. Click on the vehicle classes to view vehicles.
|From:||To:||Standard (2)||Deluxe (2)||Grand Deluxe (3-4)||Van (5-8)|
|Chitose Airport||Chalet Ivy||¥34,000||¥37,000||¥45,000||¥44,000|
|Chalet Ivy||Chitose Airport||¥34,000||¥37,000||¥45,000||¥44,000|
– All request must be made at least one week in advance.
– Requests are subject to availability and only deemed confirmed if you receive a confirmation from Chalet Ivy.
– You automatically agree to the payment schedule and cancellation policy when making a request.
– Chalet Ivy is authorized to make any charges related to this booking in accordance with the payment schedule and cancellation policy.
Payment Schedule and Cancellation Policy:
– 100% credit card guarantee is required to secure the booking.
– Final payment shall be payable upon check out
– Changes can only be made one week prior to the travelling date subject to availability.
– 50% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation if cancels within one week.
– 100% of the total cost will be charged as cancellation if cancels within 3 days.
Other Transportation Options
Niseko is conveniently accessible by bus & train throughout the year, connecting the area to other major destinations in Hokkaido. You can use the links below to plan your transfers, though please note Chalet Ivy is unable to assist in reservations and arrangements for public transport options.